In celebration of another year of a blessed life I am offering my 5 favorite recordings as free downloads.
I can’t think of a better way to express my gratitude for life and for my connection to all of you than by sharing the music that I love as an independent recording artist. These 5 tracks hold a special place in my heart.
- Aad Gurey Nameh from Enchanting Mantras and Mudras – Yogi Bhajan sat down with me and gave me a very specific translation for this mantra to be used for this track. You can hear the translation in the recording and it is also on the descriptive write up for this track. This mantra makes me happy to listen to because it reminds me of the imagery I had when I recorded it. I would see a spiritual “party” in the forest. Still makes me smile.
- A Master’s Request – From Chants Eternal – Yogi Bhajan asked me to write this to help tell the story of his life. As we celebrate the 10 year anniversary of his passing , I hope you enjoy this one, especially.
- Sacred Medley Chant – Kundalini Beat Disc 2 – I just really love this one. It’s fun and funky. The beat is very uplifting for me.
- Dhan Dhan Ram Das Gur Acapella – This is definitely one of my “go to tracks”. It was incredibly challenging to sing and to get the timing and tone dialed in but once I did I felt such a deep connection to the naad.
- Guru Guru Wahe Guru from Chants Eternal – This track continues to transport me to a very internal place. Listening to it helped me get through a tough time and I am still so grateful for this recording.
I am turning 55 so for 55 hours from midnight MDT on October 2nd (my actual Birthday day) through 7am MDT on October 4th you can download all 5 of these tracks for free. It’s true. Tell your friends. It’s OK by me. I am sharing my favorite recordings for elevation, healing, and enjoyment.
Happy life to all!