Music for Deep Meditation. Featuring two 31-minute loops of Long Ek Ong Kaars (Morning Call) and Guru Guru Wahe Guru from my album ‘Radiance – Music for Morning Meditation’. Over the years, people have asked me for longer loops of these songs for use in deep meditation. I finally answered the call! Enjoy!
These eight words of Long Ek Ong Kaars are the “code” letters or the phone number of the direct line to connect you, the creature, with your Creator. Guru Guru Wahe Guru is a mantra of humility, relaxation, self-healing, and emotional relief.
Try & buy the album
Give it a try and then go ahead and buy! Dev Suroop Kaur offers a number of convenient purchasing options.
- Long Ek Ong Kaars – 31 min
- Guru Guru Wahe Guru – 31 mins
Release Date: 15 June 2011
- Dev Suroop Kaur Khalsa – Lead Vocals
- Theresa Coe – Supporting Vocals
- Tony Redhouse – Congas, Acoustic Percussion, Bird Whistles, Supporting Vocals
- Ric Flauding – Steel String, Nylon String and Electric Guitars
- Mike King – Fretless Bass
- Tony Duncan – River Cane Flutes
- Kevin Huang – Violin
Engineered and Produced by Liv Singh Khalsa
Executive Producer – Dev Suroop Kaur
Cover Design and Photo by Gurujot Singh Khalsa, Espanola, New Mexico